Today is the last day to enter the Follower Love Contest. Click on the pic at the bottom of this page.
Valentine's day is for roses and chocolates and candy hearts and kisses. Oh, and apparently also free e-books.
I was pleasantly surprised yesterday when there were 27 romances on the new free list of the day. Today, well, there are so many, I can't even count them all.
Instead, here is my Valentine to you. A truckload of free Romances from Amazon. (That's better than candy hearts anyday)
Click on the pictures to go straight to Amazon to download these free e-books. Remember to check the price if you're not one-clicking on the same day as the original post.
Don't want to peruse the zillions of books here?
My top ten -
1. The Frog Prince by Elle Lothlorien. Not only does it have 42 five star reviews I've been hearing tons of great things on twitter and facebook about this little Romantic Comedy. If you only download one e-book this Valentine's DayThis is a your One-Click
2. The Templar's Seduction by Mary Reed McCall. Have you seen this picture? Of course I'm gonna one click this one.
3. Daughter of the Earth by Brianna J Merrill. I chose this one because it has an eerily similar storyline to one of my own YA series.
4. Mon Couer Mort, an anthology. For lovers of paranormal who are tired of sparkly vampires or werewolves who walk around with their shirts off.
5. Sleeping Beauty by Elle Lothlorian. Yeah, I know, two books by the same author, but this twist on a fairy-tale really caught my eye. She falls in love with her sleep doctor in her dreams. Fun.
6. Cabin Fever by Steena Holmes. I have to tell you, the excerpt got me. This author (in the 13 lines I read) has a fun voice. Can't wait to see where this one goes.
7. Beyond the Far Horizon by Sally Malcolm. I only have one word for you (no, not zombies, look at the cover for goodness sakes) Pirates. Yummm
8. Incubus Hunter by Kenya Wright. This one sounds like Stephanie Plum in One for the Money but paranormal.
9. The Line by Courtney Brandt. This one time at Band Camp... Ha ha, just kidding, but who can resist a band geek YA Romance. Not me apparently.
10. Cabin Baggage by Nick Earls. Ahhh, love in coach class.
If none of my top ten strike your fancy, try one of these other free e-reads.
Five Star reviews from Amazon readers
Four Star Reviews by Amazon Readers
Be the first to review these books on Amazon
Hugs and Kisses from my Kindle to yours.