Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Digital Book Today: Sweet Resource for a #FreeEbook fiend

Man, I love finding new places to find out about free ebooks. I've written a bunch of posts on this subject so near and dear to my Kindle heart.

My latest find is the Digital Book Today website. They had me hooked when they said they try to " inform readers of these limited time offers while weeding out the “we are selling something” ebooks which seems to increase in numbers every day."
Awesome. 


They've got a best of free Kindle books list every single day that weeds out the losers like Bankruptcy Laws in Nevada (I swear that's a real book on Amazon) and present to you books like Forbidden Mind  by Kimberly Kinrade (which I featured on right here yesterday.) 


Click here to access their list for today--> The Best Free Kindle Books
Then book mark it. They update daily. Sweet.

Here are the books I picked out from their list for free today:
101 Habits of Highly Successful Screenwriters by Karl Iglesias
True Devotion by Dee Anderson
Superman's Cape by Brian Spangler
Click on the covers to get them for yourself. Be sure to check the price to since they are probably only free for a few days at most.


The 101 Habits Of Highly Successful Screenwriters: Insider's Secrets from Hollywood's Top WritersTrue DevotionSuperman's Cape












Let me know of any books you choose from them in the comments section and I'll tweet you and the book to share some author/book love.

I stumbled upon another possible resource today for free books -
I swear, before I clicked a link I found on twitter saying The World Bank has 1400+ books, I didn't know about Scribd.
Is it like SmashWords? Is it another social network? What's the dealio here? I'm skeptical. Weren't there some reports about pirating? I'll play around over there before I get too excited.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome resource! Thanks! Were you aware that I Am a Reader Not a Writer blog posts Kindle free and cheap deals almost each week too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, I'm on the I am a Reader Not a Writer blog constantly. I even get her posts sent to my email. Hey everyone else - take note of this handy tip!

      Delete