Friday, April 6, 2012

All Romance Ebooks is celebrating Earth Day with #FreeEbooks

I thank the romance novel gods for the day I discovered and subscribed to All Romance Ebooks.
It's a rock-n-roll site chock full of, you guessed it. Romance E-books.
They've got a whole category of free books available all the time, but every once in a while, around the holidays , like Christmas and Earth Day, they give away some extra special freebies.

I'm a little late to the Earth Day party. Shoulda checked my email sooner.
Each day of April from the 1st-21st they are featuring a series (I heart series) and giving away the first book.
Rock freakin' on.

So far I downloaded for free -
Zakia and the Cowboy                         Running Hot                                          Alien Mate
by Lorraine Nelson                               by Stephani Hecht                              by Eve Langlais
Zakia and the Cowboy                                 Running Hot                            Alien Mate

Now, you can search and find these free books on the ARe website or you can subscibe to their newsletter, which is what I do and the best way to find out about these promos.

Enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Amy. Just went and joined up! Have to go explore later but wanted to come back here and thank you for the heads up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I had not heard of the site. I'm checking it out now.

    ReplyDelete