Thursday, April 19, 2012

Readers Survey from Rainbow Romance Writers #amreading

Enter to win a $25 Amazon Gift Card and shape the future (of writers)

Click the pic to take the survey.

Earlier this year I joined the Rainbow Romance Writers mostly in a show of support. It's sort of like a PFLAG membership for a romance writer, to me.
I never had any idea how much brilliant information I would get from this group of writers. I've learned so much just from being a lurker on the Yahoo group.
I can't wait to meet them all at the RWA conference this summer, where I will proudly wear my RRW ribbon on my badge. It would go so well with the 1st Sale ribbon I desperately covet.

One of the initiatives the group has taken on to help romance writers is do some research.  So, my lovely readers, if you wouldn't mind, click on the link here ---> RRW Reader Survey and answer some questions about what you like to read, how you read it, where you get it and who you are (it's all anonymous.)  It should take you about 10 minutes.  Oh, and at the end you can enter the drawing to win a $25 Amazon gift card (so you can read some more)

No comments:

Post a Comment