Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Man Candy Mondays (yeah, I know it's Tuesday)

So last night as I was trolling through Tweetdeck (my BFF) I discovered a hashtag I'd never heard of before. #mancandymonday.  Oh, be still my heart.  Here's a group of romance writers sending out pics and blogging about hot hot hot hot hot hot men.
I immediately sent messages to my tweeps who were in on it, and chastized them for not telling me.  Which of course promptly led to me being nominated (oops, I almost wrote dominated -lol) to host an upcoming man candy event.  Be assured I have already started googling for pictures.
If you'd like to participate in these oogling evenings follow me and some of my tweeps.
@VickyDreiling - the one who started it, blame her
@JennLeBlanc - she actually takes pictures of #hotmen (and puts them in her books)
@Romancing Rakes - who suggested sexy captains - I'm so there
@MaiseyYates- whose tweets always make me laugh
There are lots and lots more, but you'll find 'em all on the hashtag Monday evenings from 7-9pm.  Be there, or be sad, lonely and uninspired.

To celebrate my discovery I'm reviewing a free short story today that doesn't have man candy on the cover (sadly) but gives it up between the pages.

Title: Casey's Night In
Author: Minx Malone (awesome pen name chicka!)
Genre: Contemporary Erotic Romance
Publisher: CrushStar Romance
Pages: approx 50

Review:
Casey's Night In (The Mirage Agency #1.5)So, I said I wasn't going to do teasers, but this really is a short little story all on it's own.  But it's also a teaser (sorry).  You don't have to buy the other books. But if you like erotic romance, I think you're gonna wanna.
I originally had this under Romantic Suspense, because, well, I though the 'Agency' Casey worked for was, you know, THE Agency.  It's not, she works in marketing.  LOL
Our heroine has the hots for one of the clients.  And let me tell you, he is smokin'.  Casey spends the night in with this Italian eligible bachelor and... . If I tell you anymore it'll ruin it.
Needless to say (but I'm gonna say it anyway) this is one spicy short story, that left me *aham* panting for more.

Recommendations:
Oh, totally one-click this one.  (and then probably go buy the story that follows like I did)
I give this one four stars (just cause she left me hanging!)


No comments:

Post a Comment